Friday, June 25, 2010

16 Months


Brody turned 16 months last week. It's hard to believe how big he's getting and what a big boy he is!

We are enjoying having him all to ourselves for the summer. He's quite the busy boy and keeps us on our toes.

WORDS:
We have a lot of new words this month. Night-night, bubbles and MY bubbles(when we are putting them up), balloon, NO,NO, Andy, Ben, birds

FAVORITES:
Cheese, bubbles(obsessed), Wonder Pets, Mickey Clubhouse and of course baseballs, bouncy balls and golf balls.

BUBBLES!

FIRST:
He got his head shaved for the first time! It's SO hot here and anytime he would get in his carseat or go outside his hair would be dripping wet. So I decided to shave it on the highest guard to help keep him cool. He definitely looks cute but I also like him with hair. It can grow out in the winter I suppose. He really loved getting his hair shaved except when it tickled or when the hair was getting in his face or on his neck and drove him crazy, I had to quickly throw him in the bath tub because he was spasing out about it.

TEETH: Brody's teeth our the slowest things to come in, it literally takes 4-6 weeks for a tooth to come all the way in if not longer. He now has 4 on top and 4 on bottom and I think another one on the way by the way he's chewing on things. Which is good because he loves to EAT! Right now he loves watermelon but will literally eat anything we give him which makes it extremely easy.

He is also quite the climber. He loves to sit on the bed, couch or chair by himself and will use other objects to climb on higher objects. And he is not afraid of heights by any means which makes Mama very nervous.

I also think he's entering the terrible two's unless it's just normal to throw fits at this age! He knows he cannot hit others so when he's mad or frustrated he hits himself. It's very funny when he does it while he's made a me because he gives me the most terrible look like I hope that hurt you Mama! Such the dramatic

Here are some pics of him getting bad because I told him we needed to change his diaper. He ran away from me and when I went to get him he proceeded to hit and bite himself, like I said...DRAMATIC!


~Notice the hair in these pics but shaved head in above pics!~

Being a goof!


0 comments: