Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doc Update

I went to the doctor yesterday because Dr.B wanted me to have another ultrasound to check my cervical length.

I wasn't expecting to even see the baby but the tech went ahead and did a biophysical profile on Jaxson. He's measuring right on track and looks really good. They check his heart again and we could see the four chambers. He checked his head, stomach, leg and arm bones and they are all measuring right on track. We could even see him swallowing and sticking out his tongue.

My cervix did shorten from 4.3 centimeters to 3.8 cm. The tech said he didn't think it was a big deal because they consider anything above 3 cm to be good but he would run it by Dr. B and see what she thinks. She wants to keep her eye on it anyway so I'm sure she will just keep checking it.

I'm still having random contractions depending on if I need to go to the bathroom, Jaxson's activity level or what not but I'm assuming it's just irritable uterus.

I keep trying to scan the ultrasound pics but everytime I go to do it something comes up so I will definitely try and get those up tonight.

Til tomorrow,
LeAnn

0 comments: