Sunday, June 27, 2010

Playmate

These two haven't seen each other in 3 weeks. So when Chantel called me up and needed a sitter on Saturday Brody and I were beyond thrilled! Saturday morning I kept telling Brody that Mason was coming over and he would run to the front door and threw up his hands when he didn't see him. It was so cute! Here are some pics from yesterday

Hello? Who's there?





Hang on Mason

What?

Ok my turn, move over

There's not enough room!!

Here we go again!





They LOVED playing in the playhouse together!


Dancing to "Hot Dog" off Mickey's Clubhouse

The boys had a great time together and played nonstop except for the 2 hour nap that they both took. I cannot wait until we can do it again

1 comments:

Ashley said...

It's awesome that Brody has a buddy to have play dates with!