Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fantasy Land

This is where B says I live, in a fantasy land. Well, shouldn't we all.

You know how they say you do things faster with your 2nd pregnancy. You start showing faster, you feel the baby move earlier, you have a faster labor.

Yea well apparently I'm going to start CONTRACTING earlier!! I was 27 weeks with Brody when the contractions hit and stayed. Well I've been contracting for the past 3days. I've tried to ignore them but they are just getting more frequent and are probably here to stay. I can tell they are just uterine irritability and hopefully nothing to worry about but dang it! I cannot go on bedrest this time around, it's going to be impossible with a 16 month old.

I guess I'm disappointed but I was so hoping this pregnancy would be different than Brody's and it still might be.

I called and let the Doc know and I have my monthly check up tomorrow. She said we will discuss our options then and she will check my cervical length if need be.

It just makes me feel so frustrated!! URGH

I'll update with Jaxson's 21 week development later today or tomorrow.
Til then,
LeAnn

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear about the contractions!

I hope the contractions will go away, or can at least be controlled with medication. Let us know what you find out today. I know bedrest is not nearly as possible this go around.