Saturday, September 4, 2010

18 Months




On the 20th Brody turned 18 months and it was also the week from you know where for us!! He had a doctor's appointment for his 18 month check-up but that ended up turning into a sick visit because he had a virus. If you remember back he's ALWAYS sick on his well baby visits and we NEVER get his vaccines on time! EVERY SINGLE TIME! It has happened. I was actually very surprised he was sick this time around as he hadn't been anywhere but half a day at daycare and then to walmart. That's where he got it!

He weighed 24.4 lbs and I will have to see what his length was. The doctor was shocked by how much he has grown!

-He's outgrown all his 18 month clothes! Wears 24 months but we will have to check his pants now that it's cooler and see if he's still in 18 months or if 24 months will be too long

-Size 4 diapers

-Eats anything and everything! Favorites right now are popsicles and watermelon.

-New words are open although he says it "mut-mut"(hope this is normal!) I have no clue how open became mutmut but that's how he says it! Ruffruff, moo, bubba and many others that I cannot remember at the moment.

-He's loving cars and tools right now.

He's perfect in every way and I'm LOVING this time I have with him before his brother's arrival. That is the biggest positive I have with bedrest. We would be working and at daycare right now and I wouldn't have all this quality time with Brody that I'm blessed to have right now. I'm SOAKING every day up with him.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Brody. I hope he is feeling better soon! He must really want to avoid his vaccines :)

I'm glad you get this time with him before Jaxon's arrival. Enjoy it!

Nana said...

Don't forget he says "Nana"

Nana said...

And he says "Poppy" but he kinda whispers it. So cute!