Tuesday, September 14, 2010

34 week doc appt

I went to the doctor yesterday for another check on Jaxson. He grew to 4 lbs since Thursday but is still measuring 2 weeks behind. The doctor was happy that he grew and said she isn't worried unless he gets further behind or stops growing all together. But as long as there is some growth he's better in than out.

Other than that it was the usually blood pressure and weight check which hasn't changed in 4 days :)

She said we will talk next Monday about giving me more privileges at home and then the following week, 35 weeks, we will talk about stopping the terb pump but she isn't sure if she wants to do that at 35 or 36 weeks considering I still average 6 contractions per hour on the terb, we think once the terb is stopped I have a very high possibility of going into labor soon after.

Hard to believe we've made it this long and that I'm 34 weeks this week! That means we only have 4 weeks left at most!!

We got a good look at Jaxson's face yesterday and I can tell he looks different than Brody but has the same chubby cheeks :) cannot wait to meet this little one!

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Glad for the good report...can't wait to see him...and I can't believe in the next month or so we will :) Hang in there girl...you are doing an awesome job!!!

xoxo - mandy