Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hmmm...

well it seems my blood pressure has been on the high side this past weekend. I noticed my face feeling puffy on Friday and especially Saturday. I started tracking my BP on Friday night and my diastolic pressure has been high. I've been running around 120/(90-100) all weekend. This can be a sign of preelampsia or maybe a side effect of prolonged terbutaline use, I'm not sure. Guess we will see tomorrow when I go to the doctor.

I've decided that a bday of 10-01-10 or 10-10-10 would be pretty cool. 10-01 is on Friday so that sure would work for me :)

I'll go ahead and knock on wood that I'm not jinxing myself for a latter delivery but if you can remember the reason I was induced with Brody was because my BP was high

2 comments:

Ashley said...

High blood pressure was one of the reasons I was induced, too (although I was scheduled to be induced anyway a couple days later). I hope all goes well with tomorrow's appointment. The end is in sight!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.