Saturday, September 4, 2010

32 Weeks

We've had a really good week! (Knocking on wood) We were at my parents house this week while my dad was off. They went to the zoo, toy store and park to feed the ducks. We are probably going to stay at my parents since I seem to stay down the most there and had such a good week. When I'm at home there's so much I want/need to do that it's harder for me to stay down. We are going to see how this week goes because both my parents will be at work. We are setting up a bed in the living room and they will put breakfast on the stand for when we wake up. My dad comes home at lunch for a hour, sometimes longer and then Brody goes down for a nap around 12:30 for 3 hours or so. So really I won't be left with home alone long. I think the main thing is me not picking him up and luckily he's at the age where he can crawl up to me or I can stay down on his level.

Jaxson has been a lot more active this week and my contractions have stayed around 3-6 per hour. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my cervix is still closed. I start going weekly for ultrasounds to check on Jaxson's growth. We discussed briefly about when we will pull the terb pump and she is thinking around 35 weeks.

Here's Jaxson's development this week:
By week 32, your baby weighs nearly 4 pounds! The crown-to-rump length of your baby is approximately 11.7 inches and the total length is about 18.9 inches. Sleeping boy, the baby sleeps 90-95% of the day, and sometimes experiences REM sleep, an indication of dreaming. The wrinkles in your baby's face are disappearing and fat is still being deposited throughout the baby's body. The body growth slows down from now on.
Finally got belly pics!


Here's my 32 weeker with Brody for comparision:

0 comments: