Monday, December 21, 2009

10 Months

My baby is 10 months!! Where oh where is the time going? He's getting so big. Hard to believe in 8 weeks he will be ONE. I'm starting to think/plan is birthday party!!

Brody is saying Dada, hi and will wave bye bye as well as find the fan and point to it when asked. He's in some 9 month old pants and 12 month old tops although some are big on him still, he's just so skinny but yet out eats all his classmates who are bigger than him. I guess he just has my metabolism. We go back to the doctor tomorrow to see how the ole' ears are doing and hopefully get a good report. I'm starting to get nervous about the tubes. I've heard he might not be able to eat/drink after midnight and that is not gonna fly with my baby, don't know what I'm gonna do.

We had a playdate with his buddy, Mason today. Mason is 3 weeks younger than Brody and is in his class. His momma watched Brody while I went to the dentist this morning and then we TRIED to get some pictures of the two of them together but they are just so quick.
Brody and Mason first meet in June when they were 4 months old:

And now they are active, busy toddlers!





Brody's initials are BM and Mason's are MB, they were suppose to hold their own letter but as you can see it didn't happen! Mason had better things to do with his time than hold some silly letter :)

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I could have been in that picture too - good initials:) Those boys are just too cute! And the sweaters are great...Jols and Nina have the black and the white...very stylish kiddos! Happy 10 Months Brody!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.