Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My poor baby


I'm sitting in bed right now with a sick little boy. Brody has had a cold now for a few days and had a rough night last night. He started running a low grade fever and I just knew it was his ears. I actually figured it was last night when he started getting fussy but was hoping it would just go away! I took him to the doctor and he has another double ear infection! Right ear is worse than left which is always the case. I feel for my son. When he wakes from a deep sleep and cries out in pain it kills me.

Doctor said his ears look pretty bad. They haven't fully healed from his last ear infection but we were trying to just get him to the 31st when the tubes will go in. Unfortunately we didn't make it til then without antibotics. He has been off them for a total of 10 days. :(

I'm frustrated and sadden for my son but know that he will be(hopefully) ear infection free in just a few weeks. The 31st cannot get here soon enough.

Other than that we have stayed busy with work and family. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping and don't plan on starting until Monday or Tuesday. I like to wait last minute :) I always work better under pressure

I'm looking forward to the 2 week break. No pumping, bottle washing or early mornings for us!

Brody will be 10 months on the 20th! Hard to believe I will have a one year old in 8 short weeks.

He can now point to the fan when you ask where it is. Loves to YELL dada, crawls, pulls up on everything and will walk from one location to another if he has something to hang onto. He is in to EVERYTHING and keeps us very busy.

We are loving life and loving each other. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas...I am hoping to update before then but if not, Merry Christmas

Love,
LeAnn

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Brody! I hope these antibiotics can keep him out of pain until his tubes go in.