Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How things change in one year!

This time last year I was doing this:

And looking like this:

And this year I have this little guy:

Oh how he makes me smile and oh how life can change in a year. Last Christmas I was in pure agony laid up in bed on bedrest not being able to do a thing, drugged up and gittery, missing my husbands college graduation and not knowing the outcome of our unborn son.

And now he is keeping me out of bed, on my toes and getting into everything. What a blessing my life is!
I cannot wait to see what next year will look like!

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Just want to gobble him up...those little cheeks!!!

Hope he is feeling better today...

You have had a magical year...you deserve it after all you went through to get here :)

xoxo - Mandy