Friday, December 25, 2009

Brody's 1st Christmas


Brody's 1st Christmas was very exciting and busy. I can remember as a little girl I always wanted a White Christmas but living in Texas I never got it. Well, Brody got his very first White Christmas and he won't even remember it.
Last Saturday began the Christmas festivites with a family get together for Brandon's family. We had a great time!




Nana made these matching shirts for the 3 grandsons, they were SO cute!

It was so cold and windy on Christmas eve. We had a great lazy day inside and were due to go to my cousin's house for our family Christmas at 4. It was getting pretty slick outside so we didn't want to chance it and left pretty early.






Once safely home we had a great Christmas eve. Brody played with his new toys that he received until 10 pm and then finally crashed after I made him go to bed.



Brandon and I then exchanged our gifts, played cards, wrapped the rest of the family gifts and enjoyed ourselves.
Before we left for Christmas Eve:

After we got home:

Christmas morning we were snowed in so Brody opened his Santa presents and played.
Here's what Santa brought Brody(well not all of them are Brody's)

This is Brody as he saw his presents for the first time, he was so excited!


Playing



We finally ventured to breakfast with my parents around 1030 and went over to their house to open presents and enjoy some family time. My parents are awesome and spoiled all of us!




Dad observing after Christmas exploded in his living room



I got a new flash for my camera and a background stand so that I can take more great pics of my baby, if he will ever sit still. I also got a beautiful Pandora bracelet from Brody and Brandon and the new Harry Potter amongst many other wonderful gifts.
We then went over to Brandon's parents for dinner and to watch a movie. We are waiting until tomorrow when all of us can get together to enjoy a yummy lunch and exchange presents.

This is an unedited picture, just look at those eyes! I love my new flash, what a huge difference



I am reminded daily how truly blessed I am. Our Lord is so good to us and has blessed us with the best parents, family and friends. I hope everyone's Christmas was as joyous as ours!

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Such a great post. Love all the pics...especially the one of Brody walking with his walker :) so cute and the one's of him crawling in to see what Santa left him...so sweet. He's such a handsome little guy...and definitely on the NICE list!!!

{XOXO}