Monday, November 17, 2008

24 Week Doc Update

I've been trying to upload a video but its taking forever so I will do it tomorrow when I get to work!!

Today's doc appointment went really well. We started off with an ultrasound to check on his growth and he is doing amazing. He's right on target with weight, measuring a pound and a half and he's still ahead of the game on growth measuring 25 weeks and 4 days...I'm only 24 weeks and 1 day so he's roughly 10 days ahead which is where he was last time. My cervix is long and closed and my placenta is doing its job.

The first couple of seconds you will see the stomach and then a split screen measuring his femur bone. Then he goes to the heart and measures that and then to the head where you can see our little guy yawning...he was too cute. Later on there's a great shot of his junk (where B starts to zoom in) and then the other shots are of him measuring my fluid levels and then back to Brody for some profile pics.

My blood pressure and weight were right on as far as I go and Dr. B said we will definitely be delivering at Harris b/c they are by far the most experienced especially with things like Factor V. We go back to the doc on December 18th for another U/S, appointment and my gestational diabetes test.


Here are some pics from this week:


24 Weeks

Haus has put on some sympathy weight! He's going on a much needed diet

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Whoa...Haus has packed on some LBS :O LOL...Jagger did the same when I was pregnant with Jols...must be in their blood :)~

You look great and so glad to hear the appointment went Perfect...You are at viability...I know that is an awesome point to reach...Grow Brody Grow!!!

Can't wait to see the video.

XOXO - M

Ashley said...

Glad to hear your appointment went well and things with Brody are great. Your belly is looking cute!