Monday, November 24, 2008

25 Weeks


Belly @ 25 Weeks

It's hard to believe that we are 25 weeks along! Brody is definitely growing in there and is getting stronger and stronger. His new favorite time is 3 am and last night he got the hiccups, it was too cute. This video is of his strong kick this weekend. I only caught one on video and its about 5 seconds in to the video.


Vacation is going GREAT! I watched Jolie this Saturday and we had so much fun. I forgot how loving and cuddly a 11 month old is vs my 3 and 4 year old nephews who I have to bribe to get some loving. Jolie definitely loved the puppy dogs...she's too cute.

Going to look outside for the puppies!

We set a date for the baby shower...January 18th! My great sister-in-law is putting it all together and I'm so thankful for everything she does for me...so mark your calendars!

Today I worked a little on Brody's room. We are working on some wall letters and papa came over today to install the fan. Nana got done with the blanket and ruffle which is on the crib and it looks awesome. B and my mom went xmas shopping today and picked up the belly wedge for me. Sleep is definitely hard these days or at least getting comfy to fall asleep. This should help greatly. I've also been experiencing leg cramps that are a pain in the butt and some sort of pelvic pain that can stop me in my tracks...but other than that everything is trucking along. Tomorrow marks 89 days! I'm definitely getting anxious to meet this little guy and hold him. Each day is a day closer and with the holidays I think it will helps time go by fast.



Here's Brody's development for week 25:
This week, your baby weighs approximately 1 1/2 pounds. His heart is beating so loudly that anyone who presses an ear to your belly can hear it. His lungs are getting ready to take their first breath, and, though the sex of your baby was determined long ago, genital differentiation is now becoming complete. He can make a fist and reach his feet, and he may already exhibit a preference for his left or right hand.

Have a great week and Thanksgiving!
LeAnn

3 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Looking good, LeAnn! I can't wait to see Brody's room completed :)

I hope the new pillow helps you sleep better. I definitely feel for you!

Enjoy the rest of your time off :)

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Brody's room is coming along nicely!! I am jealous you got to spend a whole day with Jols...she is such an easy going little girl!! Can't wait to hang out on Wednesday!!

Talk to ya soon!!

Leah