Friday, November 28, 2008

Decisions...Decisions

I just can't decide! I'm very indecisive and I'm also putting this up here so I can get your opinions and just see how it would look.

Ok I have the crib wall done except for finding a corner bookcase!

Next is the dresser wall, I need to move the dresser down a little bit but I can't decide what should go above it...I've narrowed it down to two options:
Dresser Wall:

Option A:

Option B:


Next is the changing table wall...which I've also narrowed it down to 2 choices:

Option A:

Option B:


And then on the window wall we will have full length curtains that pull back on each side to frame the window but I can also close to keep sunlight out in the mornings(I actually think this will allow Brody to sleep in...I know I'm in denial :)

SOOOO...I just can't decide...can y'all? Can you tell I'm on vacation and bored :)

Love,
LeAnn

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love the letters above the crib. You did a great job! And by the way I think that you are very creative! Love you, Nana

marcy said...

Option A for the dresser, option B for the changing table. I love it! The curtains will make the room!!!