Sunday, November 30, 2008

26 Weeks


Our Christmas Tree
We had a very busy week!
Wednesday we went to dinner and a movie with two other couples. We went to my fav Olive Garden and then went and saw Four Christmases(which was too cute)
Belle came to stay with us this week since her family was out of town...it's so hard being a dog!

Thursday, Thanksgiving, was great! We had 120+ family members gathered for the big day. It was a blast and great to see so many family members that I haven't seen in awhile...we even had several family member fly/drive in from Ohio.

Friday we had Jeremy's wedding at the Rose Chapel. It was so beautiful, they did a great job. We had a lot of fun and they are just the cutest couple! Congrats guys.

Saturday we had Jolie's 1st birthday party and that was a lot of fun as well. Mandy, her momma, did a great job decorating and the theme was too cute. She's always called Jols her little star so they had popcorn, M&M's and my favorite, gummy bears, all around the house. The cake was gorgeous and all around a great time!

We started to put the Christmas lights up Saturday afternoon but ran out of daylight. So we planned on getting them up Sunday, except the wind gust of 40+ MPH was kinda dangerous to be on the roof or ladder so we are putting that off for a better day! So today B and I hung pictures that we've been putting off and cleaned the house from top to bottom...I think I'm getting into my nesting faze.

Brody's been kicking away lately and I think he's shifting head down(thank goodness)

Here's his development for 26 weeks:
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

I'm definitely feeling prego and big! Leg cramps and back pain has found me but nothing too bad!! I'm really enjoying pregnancy and my belly :) It's nice and round and you can tell I'm pregnant and not just fat but it's not to the point where I'm huge and knocking things over...I'm sure I will get there. I told B just the other night that I've never been this happy before. I love him more than I've ever loved him and I'm just in this fairy tale place right now that's really nice to be at!

15 more school days until Christmas break(yes I've started the countdown already)
Have a great week
LeAnn

1 comments:

Cayley said...

Hey LeAnn!
I'm counting the days til Christmas break as well. I just wanna get my finals over with. Love you!