Friday, August 8, 2008

USA!...USA!....USA!








The Olympics are here and I can't be more excited, 2 weeks of the greatest athletes in the world putting a lifetime worth of work in for just 1 shot at Gold. As you can see I have a non-USA slant to basketball, if the US doesn't take home the gold in basketball I hope Dirk does. I didn't realize over the last 3 months how much I missed him, but he is so Dirk and doesn't even know it. Also, Tyson Gay is so awesome, I mean a 9.68 with wind or not is ridiculous in the 100m,and Taylor Teagarden for USA baseball will rip it up, what a great fortnight we have ahead of us, enjoy. Monday night I was at the Ranger game and saw something I hadn't seen since I played in high school, a walk off grand slam...Freakin' Awesome...Also, summer school ended today, I never want to adress the topic of Exercise Physiology again, I love exercise and all the energy systems that go into it, but I am tired of ATP-PCr, and Embden Meyerhof Pathway, and Glycolysis, and Maximal Accumulated Oxygen Deficit, and the like....Sorry to disappoint, it was just me about me, no baby stuff....See you down the road...Go Rangers, Go USA, Go Dirk, Go Josh, Go Mean Green, and Gig Em Ags...

Brandon

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, I thought Leann was talking such good sports until I got the end. What is ATP-PCr, and Embden Meyerhof Pathway, and Glycolysis, and Maximal Accumulated Oxygen Deficit?? Sounds like greek to me but sure makes you sound really smart! =)

deneise said...

yay! you said, "gig 'em ags!!"
(i knew u were my favorite, boy, cousin!!)