Tuesday, July 8, 2008

He is saying all is ok

As I walked outside tonight to water the bushes I saw a beautiful rainbow. It is the 2nd rainbow this month that I have seen. The last rainbow I saw was probably years ago. It's the 2nd rainbow I've seen since I became pregnant. The first was a few weeks ago when I was at Brandon's baseball tournament. It was before I even knew I was pregnant although I had a feeling that I was. I was worried because I had some unexplained cramping going on and I thought that it was my first "sign" that things were changing within.

I know that the rainbow that I saw tonight was God saying LeAnn, don't worry, all is ok, I have taken care of you. So as much as I worry and complain about the doctors or the hormones and what not I know that God has taken care of me. I should not fret or worry because it is in his hands, he has paved the perfect road for my life, for this child, that all is well. On top of every blessing he has given me, he has even spoken to me through the little signs that most might overlook. You should look for them as well because he is so great, so loving, that he speaks to us all.


Have a great night!
LeAnn

1 comments:

vanessa aleji said...

LeAnn,

I am so excited to have found this blog! I heard from Leah Whorton you were pregnant, and that you'd updated your blog. Well, I just so happen to check it periodically, and was like "Wait, what? She hasn't updated since January!" Long story short, I went through Mandy's list of blogs, and saw your new one!

I read every entry on my lunch break today, and I can't tell you how happy I am for you and Brandon. I'm not even sure how to explain just how wonderful parenthood is. Even on the worst day, it's still such a blessing. The fact that God chooses us to be parents, or not be parents, means so much to me. It's an honor, and I'm thrilled to welcome you to the club! Please give Brandon my love, and have him hug you once for me, as well.

Congratulations, and hope to see you sometime. It's been ages.

Love,
Vanessa