Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meet Our Bean

Well we went to the doctor today and everything looked great. I didn't get the Factor 5 test results back but we did get to see our baby and his/her heartbeat. It was a strong 133 beats per minute and the us tech said everything looked perfect and measured right on track. So here's the pics we got. There isn't much to see but he/she will double in size over the next week. We go back to the doc next Friday for our orginal appointment. The arrows in these pictures are pointing at the heart. So the rest of the blob is the body I'm assuming :)


Til next time,
LeAnn

5 comments:

Nana said...

I can not believe that you are calling my precious grandchild a 'bean' !

Blankenship Babbles said...

Nice to meet you Beanie!!! :)~

deneise said...

he's adorable! i can't wait to meet him!

The Sasser Family said...

He is a cutie pie : ) Glad the appointment went good.

marcy said...

I think she looks like me!!!!!
It would be fitting, since my son looks (and behaves) exactly like Brandon!