Sunday, January 11, 2009

32 Weeks


Brody's development at 32 weeks:

By week 32, your baby weighs nearly 4 pounds! The crown-to-rump length of your baby is approximately 11.7 inches and the total length is about 18.9 inches. Sleeping boy, the baby sleeps 90-95% of the day, and sometimes experiences REM sleep, an indication of dreaming. The wrinkles in your baby's face are disappearing and fat is still being deposited throughout the baby's body. The body growth slows down from now on.
I highly doubt Brody sleeps that much and if he is asleep he moves around a lot while sleeping! This weekend definitely went better than the week as I had people in and out. I went over to Mandy's last night to have dinner and a movie and it was a great change of scenery just laying on her couch. She even let me experience a little piece of heaven called the back and body pillow, OMG it's awesome.

Today has been the most painful as far as the pressure and pubic bone pain I've been experiencing. I literally had B massage that area and could feel Brody move up a little which relieved some pressure. I have also started to ask for some help getting up because the pain can be so uncomfortable. I really do think Brody has found the door out and is knocking on it! Today I've also had a lot of contractions but not too many of the heavy duty ones so I haven't worried about it. Just trying to take it one day at a time.
13 more days until our goal of 34 weeks...come on Brody we can do it!

I need to thank my parents for all the help they have been giving us around the house. My mom has come over every weekend and cleaned our house.

Our family as been great as well. Everyone has been checking in and seeing if we need anything and we really appreciate it. Aunt Margaret send me a card with the cutest little items in it almost daily and I love checking the mail now :) Had a good talk with my grandma and cousin Katy about maybe going over to my parents house during this week and they would swing by and keep me company.

And of course my loving husband who has absolutely been my rock throughout all this. I honestly don't think I could go through this without him. He helps me get through each day and gives me strength when I have absolutely none. I love you babe!
Til next time,
LeAnn





3 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Glad to read that you are hanging in there! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Less than 2 weeks to go! I hear ya on the pain and stretching "down there"... sleeping is getting rediculous. I think I got a cramp in my HIP last night from moving and trying to get things relaxed. Hang in there, sweet B will be here very soon.

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear about the pubic bone pain and pressure... believe me I know how bad it can be.

Will you be off of bedrest at 34 weeks or is that just the goal for keeping Brody inside?

Bedrest sucks, but it does help to have supportive and helpful people around you. Glad you got to get out for a girls night this weekend!