Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nursery Pics

Thanks to Nana's hard work the nursery is really coming along. She's worked the past 4 days straight on Brody's bedding and all that is left is hemming the curtains to the proper length, getting the windown seat that I ordered, getting something above the changer(I think Mandy's gonna do that for me :) having Poppy & B build a shelf up above the dresser and then organizing a few things. I don't think the pics do it justice, it looks way better in person:





This is the piggy bank Roddy and Leah got Brody, isn't it the cutest thing ever!




31 Week Belly Shot

6 comments:

Nana said...

I can not believe that Brandon already hung the curtain rod! Have you decided which way you want them? With or without the rings? Love you, Nana

Blankenship Babbles said...

WOW...the room is coming together nicely...GOOD JOB NANA!!! And Mommy & Daddy...Daddy get on that SHELF :)~ LOL!!! Yes...I have my mind busy at work for the project over the changing table...Don't fret :) Brody sure is getting big in there...so sorry I didn't get to see y'all over the holiday (well besides the BRU run-in)...this stupid sickness is going to be the end of me...I swear. You take it easy...and hopefully we can hook-up soon!!!

Love - Mandy

Ashley said...

The nursery sure is coming together! Looking good! It is great that you have someone who was able to sew everything.

That belly is looking good :)

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great, ya'll have done a wonderful job! I can't wait to see it in person and to see Brody! You look great!

Love,
Stacy

Blankenship Babbles said...

BTW...Christmas is OVER :)~

Just thought I'd be the one to break it to you!!! Love you mean it!!!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Wanted you to know you ahd another person praying for you all. I am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog. One click here, another there... I spent 8 weeks on strict bedrest. My youngest was born at 34weeks and went right to the NICU. I had those days when I wanted to be up so badly! There are days now when I would love to have a few hours where I am not allowed to get up to go to the bathroom :P
Love the room! Nana- you did GREAT! :)
Hugs~ Jessica