Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doc Update

Our appointment was at 1:30 and we left the office at 5:00...oh the price to pay for a really good doc!

Brody's doing great and weighed in at 5lbs, he gained almost a whole pound in 1 week! He's measuring 6 days ahead.

Mom is doing good as well. She didn't check my cervix this week but hopefully she will next week to see if I've dilated any.

Nothing new to report other than Brody's growth. I go back next Thursday for another biophysical profile and nonstress test. She said we will definitely induce at 38 weeks if I don't go on my own before then. I'll be done with bed rest in 2 weeks!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Gotta love those loooong appointments. Sounds like Brody is getting big and strong in there. Hope the next two weeks fly by for you (and me)!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

14 days?? You have this in the bag! You will have a healthy baby in your arms in the very near future!