Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

I wish I could hit the fast forward button...ha! I know I'll look back on these days and ask myself what was I thinking not liking bed rest

It's cold outside and the dogs and I haven't moved from the living room. Go figure the dogs are on the bed and I'm on the couch :)

I have a torrible cough, I have no clue where I got it, maybe the docs office but I think I'm scaring poor Brody because I'm coughing so much and he's been jumpy.

Its suppose to get icy outside so everyone be careful! Nana is making roast and mashed potatoes and bringing it over tonight, yummy!!!!!!!

Oh and my charger stopped working, we have a Sony and it's making a very low cricket sound and the lights not on nor will it charge, what's up with that?

2 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Yummy! Roast and mashed potatoes. That is comfort food for sure! 12 more days of bedrest! You go girl!

Ashley said...

I am so with you on hitting that fast forward button. Everyone keeps reminding me that Carter needs more time, and I completely agree... but I am also ready for the pain and discomfort to be over! I am hoping that I will go into labor during week 37 and avoid having to be induced or having him come before he's considered full term (although he is measuring ahead).

I am delivering at Baylor Grapevine. What about you? Are you at all nervous about being induced? I am not sure what to think about it. I am happy to know there is an end in sight, but nervous about what an induction can mean.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Hang in there... we are in the home stretch!!!