Sunday, December 21, 2008

29 Weeks - Single Digits!

9 more weeks! We have made it to the single digits in weeks left until Brody's debut. I cannot believe how fast time is flying and how pregnant I am! We only have 63 days left...wow!

Well its been a very interesting week. Bedrest isn't the greatest but its not as bad as I thought it would be thanks to the internet and a nintendo DS. Brody is getting stronger and stronger. He's been moving all around and has definitely found my ribs. He rolls from one side of my stomach making it lopsided and then will roll back to the other. It's really cute. Brandon was putting pictures up on our new bookcase and there was a picture of him and I when we were probably 1 or 2. I could almost picture the way Brody's going to look and it makes me so excited for him to be here. This week I've also experienced the joys of serious heartburn. I don't know if its because I'm having to lay down more or because he's bigger and pushing things up or the combo of both but OMG it hurts! It feels like a hole is being burnt into my chest. And it's always right around the time I'm going to sleep!

I got bored and decided to change my background around. My friend Mandy made me this great header...she has a real talent with these things. I stayed up one night til 2:30 trying to make myself a header and couldn't even get letters on there correctly. Mandy emails me like 6 or 7 last night for me to use and play with. She also sent me the cutest cookie bouquet this week, those are my favorite! Thanks Mando you are the best.

Last night was B's family Christmas and it was so nice to get out of the house, don't worry I still laid down on the couch! Of course I forgot my camera.

We go back to the doctor tomorrow and I'm hoping and praying I can get off bedrest and reduce the dosage of my meds. The side effects are almost unbearable at times.

Here's Brody's development this week: although I'm sure he is bigger than this considering he's measuring 2 weeks ahead.
At this point in your pregnancy, your baby's crown-to-rump length is approximately 10.4 inches and the total length of your baby is around 16.7 inches. Your baby weighs about 2.7 pounds and continues to grow every day, putting on approximately 1/2 a pound per week. Your baby will continue to open and close his eyes in the womb and may be able to see silhouettes of objects or even people in the right amount of light. Your baby should be moving many times throughout the day.
Here's pictures from this week:

New cabinets in living room: ignore the wires we are getting the electrician out to rewire :)


The living room looks SO much better with our new cabinets! Thanks Kevin

Brody's first Christmas gifts from Andy and Ben

My yummy cookie bouquet from Mandy

This is what the dogs do while mommy's on bedrest


29 Week Belly shot: Molly just had to be in the pic

I wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers. I've had family and friends call, bring things over, have things delivered, clean, do laundry and redecor and organize a room :) Brandon and I appreciate everything so much and please keep the prayers coming that Brody stays in there longer to grow and gain weight.

I'll update tomorrow,
LeAnn

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope you get some good news tomorrow at your doctor appointment.

Sorry to hear about the crazy heartburn.

Mandy did a great job on your header. She sure does have a talent with blog designing.

Your living room cabinets look really nice!