Sunday, December 28, 2008

Disgusted!

Sundays are usually my development updates but 30 weeks will have to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday. I've been having contractions and an upset stomach all day which really disgust me. I've had 2-3 really good days with little to no contractions and was feeling really upbeat thinking I'd have a good report on Tuesday for Dr. B and she'd let up on the bedrest.

All hope diminished starting late last night and now today since I've pretty much been contracting all day. I'm not sure if my stomach ache is irritating my uterus making me contract or if my contractions are causing my upset stomach. Either way I'm fed up with this! I'm tired of sitting in this bed doing nothing at all or trying to do very little things only to end up back in bed because my stupid uterus starts acting up

I'm over it!
LeAnn

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am sorry that your contractions have been bad. I know you must be going crazy with bedrest!

I am thinking about you and hoping the contractions settle down soon!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

I know you don't know me - but I did 6 weeks of bedrest while expecting my twins. At the time, I really thought I would go insane. No computer, no such things as blogs, everybody but me was at work and part of the world - it was pretty easy to have a pity party. It was very frustrating. I just want you to know that your feelings are completely normal. I blogged on my experience over at my blog back on the 13th, I think.

I also want you to know that the bed rest is totally worth it. Once little Brody gets here safe and sound - eventually - you will look back on the bedrest and wonder "Why oh Why did that seem so horrible?"

Best of luck to you! Keep up the good work.

deneise said...

did you have someone create your blog layout or did you do it??? i love it!

we MISSED you yesterday, but we thank you for keeping brody safe!!