Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation!!

Well it's 30 minutes before the start of Brandon's college graduation from UNT. I'm laying here in bed watching Brody dance across to my stomach to the Christmas music I'm playing him and I'm so thankful for his movements!

Although it completely sucks I'm not at B's graduation, thanks to technology I can watch LIVE on the internet...isn't that the greatest. I'm so proud of you honey!

I also have to give praise to the Lord for keeping Brody in there and keeping him safe and sound. And for also giving me peace of mind. I haven't been too worried about him or stressed by these contractions because I know he's in God's hands and whatever happens is what is best for our family, whatever outcome that might be. It's great to have such an awesome God to turn to for guidance and reassurance. He's also blessed me with the best family and friends thats right there taking care of any needs that might arise.

Congrats B! You are officially smarter than me :)
LeAnn

PS: On the side ticker today it says Brody can now breathe air! Thank you Lord!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope the contractions have not come back and that your appointment tomorrow will go well!