Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doc Update

Had a good visit today at the doc's office, here's the run down:

-My cervix hasn't changed-Yippeee
-She is allowing me to go on MODIFIED bed rest which allows me to get up out of bed and do little things around the house or go out to dinner. She said I have a limit of 4 hours per day.
-I go back next Friday for another fFn test and check up.
-I asked her when she "thinks" I'll get off bedrest completely and she said not until I'm 36 weeks...bummer

I'm very happy about the modified bedrest. It allows me to at least get things done around the house. I know B is tired of waiting on me hand and foot.

So for our first day of modified bedrest we went to a movie, Marley & Me, it was really good. I don't recommend it if you've recently put down a dog like B and I have or if you're hormonal and pregnant but other than that it was really funny and hit home quite a bit. We have had several dogs that are similar to Marley!

So we have 6 more weeks of being at home and in bed. Tomorrow I'll be on bed rest for 3 weeks. If I do get off bed rest at 36 weeks then that will leave me with 2 weeks before being induced. B doesn't think I'll make it to 38 or even 36 weeks, he thinks the bigger Brody gets the less likely my uterus will behave so we will see. I'll be happy to get to 34 weeks.

Til next time,
LeAnn

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the modified bedrest! I am sure you were thrilled to hear that.

Hopefully the modified bedrest will work out and you won't have to go back to strict bedrest.

Enjoy your time out of bed and take it easy!