Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PASSED


The doctors office just called with some good news...I passed my gestational diabetes test and I am not anemic!! Yippeee

I've been in bed all day listening to my two dogs snoring away as its too cold for them to be outside. They literally have not moved all day long. I lesson planned for the rest of the week. The only thing left I have to do is get a powerpoint review together for my students.

Nana came over and brought me Jason's Deli baked potato and brocelli cheese soup(my favorite). Thanks Nana...Brody loved it as he's been jumping around all day.

My mom is getting me an early Christmas gift:



I'm super excited as it will entertain me for quite awhile

I'm also into Call of Duty right now but this one is more difficult than Mario

I've only had a handful of contractions today and those were because I let my bladder get to full and that irritated the uterus so today is a good day!


Talk to you soon,
LeAnn

3 comments:

Cayley said...

Yay! Glad you're getting to feel better. Super Mario is the bomb! :D
Love you! -Cayley

Nana said...

I'm glad that Brody enjoyed his lunch. Poppy will probably be bringing your lunch tomorrow because my office is going to lunch and having our Christmas Party. Praises to our Lord for the great news from the doctor's office. Love you! Nana

Ashley said...

Congrats on passing. I know you needed some good news :)

Enjoy your new game!