Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prayer Request

I believe in the power of prayer. I believe that our wonderful Lord can do miraclous things and I've seen evidence of this in my own life as well as in others. I've even read about them on blogs. So with that said please keep my dear friend Leah in your prayers and head over to her blog for some uplifting thoughts and prayers. They just found out that their baby girl has a heart defect that will require surgery when she is born. I've known Leah for 5 years and Brandon has grown up with her husband Leah his whole life...they are a strong couple who will get through this...we love guys!

LeAnn

1 comments:

Momma Stuart said...

You may not remember me, but I met you briefly at Leah's party. I grew up with your husband. Just wanted to say I am also praying for you and yours. I had to start procardia at 26 weeks, and was put on bedrest from 28 weeks on. I feel your pain, the bedrest thing...not fun, but well worth the wait!! I made it to almost 37 weeks and have a perfectly healthy little toot that is about to be 1! I will definitely be praying for Leah and her family, as well as you guys. Hope you have a great week.=)