Monday, February 16, 2009

Standdown

Well I'm back home.

We had the ultrasoound and Brody gained a little bit more weight and is up to 2660 grams or 5.86 pounds. He was very active and both the tech and Dr. B assured me he's ok just small...he was very active and the u/s tech said if he was growth restricted he wouldn't have that much energy to move all around like he was.

Dr. B checked my cervix again and it hadn't changed from this morning so we are waiting. She wants me to check in right before my shot at 6 if I feel any differently.

We set up another appointment for Thursday and also set the induction date for Monday the 23rd but she doesn't think I will make it to Monday.

So we wait!
LeAnn

7 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I don't think you'll make it to Thursday...but maybe that is my wishful thinking for you :) Hang in there girl...He's Coming!!!

XOXO - Mandy

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Everyone at work thinks you're having Brody tonight and I'm still hoping for you. I'm not telling them anything different until I go in tomorrow. Love ya.

Ashley said...

Girl, I swear I must be following a couple steps behind you! While I have not had to deal with the Factor V and shots you have, it seems like I am right behind you on the other stuff. I know how nerve-wracking the not knowing is. Have fun timing those contractions! I will be thinking of you as I keep up with mine :)

Hopefully we can plan a play date for Brody and Carter in the near future!

marcy said...

UGH! I am just so ready to meet him I can hardly stand it! I am making sub plans for every day until he is here! I love you!

leiGh said...

so exciting! praying for you guys!

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

February 23rd is Ben's birthday! Les says at least something good will come from that day now. Kids, they never grow up! ;)