Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's the Day!!!!




Hey guys coming live from L&D...today is Brody's birthday!!!(Hopefully it won't be tomorrow)

I was feeling flush last night so I started tracking my blood pressure and it was high. Went in for my appointment today and it was still high so Dr. B decided to pull the plug and send me over for induction.

We just got here a few minutes ago and my blood pressure is still up 130/98. They are running blood work to see if I need some meds to lower it and then will start me on pitocin

I knew I should have eaten a better breakfast :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations for making it into labor and delivery! I know you must be excited!

Hope the induction goes smoothly and Brody makes it here today!

Blankenship Babbles said...

WooHoo...can't wait to meet you little man...come fast ok, and take it easy on your Mommy...she needs a break!!!

XOXO - Auntie M

Anonymous said...

Yea, that's so exciting! I know you've been ready for this day for a long time. I'll say a special prayer that he arrives with no complications and that he will be easy on you!

Love,
Stacy

The Sasser Family said...

Welcome to the world, little Brody! We've been praying for you and your mommy. Glad you finally arrived : )-