Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stinker!

My son is a little stinker...I cannot believe he won't come out! Brat...just like his daddy :)

Well 5 more days! I slept so good last night and didn't even take any drugs. I'm pretty sure I snored the roof off because at one point I got up to go to the bathroom and B was turning on the humidifier, I asked what he was doing and he said turning this thing on to try and drown out your loud snores!

By the way, I don't snore!

I'm extremely crampy but contractions haven't been too bad this morning. One woke me up at 4:30am but then passed and I didn't have another one.

So we wait....and wait....and wait....5 more days!

LeAnn

6 comments:

Ashley said...

The snoring must come with pregnancy. Justin has actually slept in our guest bedroom a number of times to get some sleep, because he said I started snoring so loudly:)

Our little guys already have so much in common... little teases!

Shellee said...

Hang in there, girl! I would almost bet it WON'T be 5 more days! Praying for a safe arrival!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

That is crazy. Can't believe it. Keep us posted!

Nana said...

If the snoring is loud for Brandon it must really be loud because he can snore pretty loud himself.

Blankenship Babbles said...

Hey he better be glad you are sleeping...cause we all know what that's like when Momma doesn't get her rest :) I've heard that the sleep gets better the closer they get to their arrival, not sure where I read that, or maybe I'm making that up to make you feel better :) Come on Brody come out and play...Jolie wants to meet you already!!!

Gail said...

We'll know when you're in the hospital when you, Nana, or Marcy hasn't posted for a couple days