Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hard...

I think I'm experiencing the first of many times I'm going to be scared out of my mind for my child...I think this is the start of motherhood...I think this is going to be hard!

Why isn't he thriving...why isn't he growing and getting fat and chunky...am I not eating enough...good enough? I want him to be plump and fat. I want him to be on the higher end of the bell curve not the lower end. What am I suppose to learn from this...patience? will this make me stronger? A better mother? Better wife? what????? Is it suppose to make me only want one child instead of the 5 I originally wanted?

This is mentally exhausting. Between the contractions, no sleep, hormones, Factor V, daily shots, worrying...

He weighs 2500 grams, he needs to weigh 3000 grams on Monday to be average...come on baby you can do it, please gain some weight. Just be like your cousin Ben and eat everything you can get your hands on :) Don't be picky like your mother and father!

I hate this crap! I hate being high risk and monitored all the time because we don't know if he's ok or not...I'm SO READY TO HOLD THIS BABY IN MY ARMS...I feel like I can protect him better if he were just out already. I know...patience

Oh by the way, my son loves to make me pee on myself...not even kidding...he likes to give the bladder a little squeeze...he's so like his father! Isn't pregnancy lovely. I guarantee you he is in there just laughing away as I run to the bathroom.

People stare at big fat pregnant people, I no longer have a face they just look straight at the belly, yes I know I waddle and that I'm huge. It's even better when you and your husband are trying to squeeze through the doorway and it just doesn't work anymore. We laugh all the time at how big I am. The belly is just huge...if you can't tell I'm ready for this part of it to be over.

I am blessed to have such great family and friends that check on me daily. B has been so good and my sanity and my parents have been life savers as well. I have so much to be thankful for so just ignore all the whining...I just needed to get it off my chest.

Love,
Pregzilla(aka LeAnn)

3 comments:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Hang in there. Brody will be here before you know it. I know you want this to be over which is very normal at this stage of your pregnancy. Love you.

Blankenship Babbles said...

Welcome to Motherhood :)~ Enjoy these last days with him in your tummy...these days you can never get back, and even though you are tired and worn out, I bet you will miss it just y'all...there is something so magical about it!!! Hang in there woman...you are both doing AWESOME!!!

XOXO

Ashley said...

Hang in there, girl. You are almost to the finish line!

Grow Brody grow!