Monday, February 16, 2009

Come on baby!

Went into the doctor's this morning after calling them to tell them I lost my plug and she wanted to check me:

I'm 2 cm dilated
80% effaced
Brody is now at a -1 station
I'm contracting every 5 minutes

She thinks I'm in early labor and wants me to come back at my regular scheduled 2:10 appointment so that we can get the ultrasound to check his growth and she wants to recheck my cervix. She told me that today could be the day!

So I go back at 2:00 and we will go from there! I'm going to get my bags ready and put in the carseat then grab some lunch!

Come on Brody!
Love,
LeAnn

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Come on Baby Mac...we have all been waiting for you little man...can't wait to meet you!!!

~Auntie M~

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Hope today is the day, I know you are ready to have him here safe and sound!!

Love Y'all,

Leah

JAMIE'S CREW said...

alright! Just waiting to hear!